One of my Team members (5 more to 500!!!), Dana Sattler, is VERY creative and has designed some of the amazing custom wraps that I regularly feature.
You can look at and order any of her designs HERE.
Here is a preview of the latest one I ordered from her for Fire Fighter Wives:
The Three Vows or Three Commitments, offer us a way to relax into profound sanity in the midst of whatever non-sanity is happening around us.
- The first of the commitments, traditionally called the Pratimoksha Vow, is the foundation for personal liberation. This is a commitment to doing our best to not cause harm with our actions or words or thoughts, a commitment to being good to each other. It provides a structure within which we learn to work with our thoughts and emotions, and to refrain from speaking or acting out of confusion.
- The next step toward being comfortable with groundlessness is a commitment to helping others, traditionally called the Bodhisattva Vow. It is a commitment to dedicate our lives to keeping our hearts and minds open, and nurturing our compassion with the longing to ease the suffering of the world.
- The last of the three commitments, traditionally known as the Samaya Vow, is a resolve to embrace the world just as it is, without bias; a resolve to see everything we encounter, good and bad, pleasant and painful, as a manifestation of awakened energy. It is a commitment to see everything and anything as a means by which we can awaken further.
Thank you Tama Walley
Stephanie is wearing #SecretPromiseJN with a retired wrap, #SugarPlumJN
Here are some quick tutorials/demonstrations of how the new NAS works:
1. Working with Shapes, Patterns and Text:
2. Applying Designs:
3. Work in Progress (WIP) and Saving Designs:
4. Submitting a Design for Approval:
You can create virtually ANYTHING in the Nail Art Studio. Here are some cute Halloween designs that one of my Teammates, Dana Sattler, made! I can’t wait to put them on. I love those little ghosts!
But you can also
- add your business logo on a sheet and use them for promotional purposes;
- add your school mascot on and use for spirit wear;
- add a picture of your loved one;
- add your or your children’s artwork; or
- add elements from your favorite tv show, song, movie for an “inspired by” look (they are all reviewed for trademark infringement).
The possibilities are endless with NAS 2.0
Team Member, Jennifer Velosky, is wearing one of the new tints from the F|W 2014 Jamberry Catalog #RoseColoredGlassesJN
Take your FREE HIPAA Compliant Health Assessment here!