DID YOU JOIN THE BEAUTY BOOST JOURNEY?
Rachel B. did and check out the hair growth in THREE months:
Are you READY to join the Beauty Boost challenge? This experiment that will take place over a six month period. I want to encourage you to take part in this great adventure with me. Here are some guidelines to showcase my results and you can join me in this journey as well.
Before the experiment:
- It is recommended that you get a trim or hair cut before you start the trial so you can see the progress that has been made.
- Make sure before your first photos that you are not wearing wraps, lacquer, or makeup, with your hair straightened.
During the experiment:
- Take a photo of your hair, skin, and nails each month to track your progress.
- You will need to take three Beauty Boost Biotin Rich Multivitamins each day for six months with a meal.
- Try to eat healthier, stay active, and keep good care of your nails, hair, and skin.
Though you may already be doing these things, here are some tips* to get you started:
- If you can, try not to wash your hair every day. Washing your hair daily strips your hair of its natural oils.
- When you blow dry your hair, put it on a cooler setting and keep it at a good distance away from your hair to protect it from too much heat.
- Avoid brushing your hair while it’s wet. Wet hair is stretchier and has a tendency to break. Along with that, don’t brush your hair too much. People say that brushing your hair 100 strokes a day will make it smoother—in reality it will only cause breakage.
- If possible, eat foods rich in omega-3 every day, such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, flax seed oil, walnuts, almonds, and milk.
- Increasing the amount of water you drink is a great way to flush out internal toxins and hydrate your skin from the inside out.
- De-germ your cell phone. Several studies show that cell phones are hotbeds for germs. Throughout any given day, your phone can be exposed to thousands of bacteria, which spread from your fingers (via texting) to your face (via talking) and vice versa.
- Get some exercise. Physical activity also helps your skin by increasing your blood circulation, which sends more oxygen to your skin cells and carries cell waste away.
- Cleanse twice a day. It’s important to wash your face thoroughly and gently, both morning and night. Look for cleansers that say “noncomedogenic” on the bottle.
- Keep your fingernails dry and clean.
- Don’t overdo hand washing and limit contact with cleaning chemicals.
- Change shampoos. While most women know when a shampoo doesn’t agree with their hair, many don’t realize it may not agree with their nails, even if their hair looks great.
- Moisturize your nail beds and cuticles
All facts, details, and recommendations are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals. These are only recommendations/tips to better enhance your Beauty Boost experience. Follow these tips at your own discretion.
Want to try a SAMPLE of Jamberry Nail Wraps? Request one HERE!!