One of the other Founders Club Members has been using gel for a while and she tried her process and the Jamberry process on the new TrūShine Gel System and she prefers her application process. I’m all about alternatives and what works best so here is her application process:
Prep Nails according to Jamberry Process, then:
1. Base coat: Apply thin coat (including a thin coat around tip of nail too). Cure under LED light for 60 seconds (so once for 45 seconds and then click button again and count to 15, then click again to turn light off).
2. Color Coat: Add one coat of gel color (including a thin coat around tip of nail). Cure for 60 seconds.
3. Repeat Step 2.
4. Top Coat: Apply thin coat of the top coat (including a thin coat around tip again). Cure under light for 60-90 seconds.
5. Optional: Repeat Step 4 if you like it a little thicker.
6. Wipe all nails with alcohol wipes to remove any gel residue.
*If applying gel OVER jamberry nail wraps you may want to first buff the shine off the wrap, wipe with alcohol, then do Steps 1 through 6, but omitting Steps 2 and 3. You can apply directly on wrap without buffing, but gel tends to stick better and longer when jam is buffed.
Book your August or September party to earn this kit for FREE or HALF OFF!!
Fun Facts: Gluten Free :: Cruelty Free :: Nut Free :: Vegan :: Made in the USA!